Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pumpkin Hat Winners Have Been Announced!!


Go to Inner Hooker's blog The Oxford Family and see if you're a winner {and to see how to claim your prize!}  Be sure to contact her ASAP so I can mail out those little pumpkin hats on Monday to maximize pumpkin-wearing-time!

Congratulations to the winners!!

If you didn't win one of my precious pumpkin hats or the pattern and you have to have one, here is a link to the pumpkin hat on Etsy, and here is the pattern {which was featured in an autumn treasury!  YAY!}

Just a little shop update:  I have been working hard this weekend on filling orders, and trying to catch up!  I would really love to write a few more patterns and I already have a few ideas in my head just waiting to be brought to life.  Keep a look out for a few new hats soon!

2 comments:

Tenille Gates said...

i was one of the lucky winners of the adorable pumpkin hat pattern! LOVE it and it looks darling on my little guy ;0) Thanks Krista!

KindergartenKapers said...

I am so glad you like it! I saw the pic. and he looks adorable in it!!

Post a Comment